"CyberTiger Giveaway" Sweepstakes
|October 25, 1999|
|October 29, 1999|
The "CyberTiger Giveaway" Sweepstakes was a sweepstakes held by Cartoon Network's Toonami block that began on Monday, October 25, 1999 and ended on Friday, October 29, 1999. To enter, participants were instructed to watch the Toonami broadcast, from 4:00-6:00 PM, on Friday and look for the toll-free phone number given during commercial breaks. 500 second prize winners were chosen at random from the pool of entrants and received a copy of CyberTiger for the PlayStation game console. Additionally, 1 grand prize winner was selected at random from the pool of entrants and won a free golf lesson, for themselves and friends, from PGA golfer Tiger Woods.
The following is a list of the prizes that could be won through this sweepstakes.
- 1 grand prize winner won a free golf lesson, for themselves and friends, from PGA golfer Tiger Woods.
- 500 2nd prize winners won a copy of CyberTiger for the PlayStation.
- This was Toonami's seventh sweepstakes.
- This sweepstakes was sponsored by Electronic Arts (EA).
- This sweepstakes was run at the same time as the "CyberTiger Online Giveaway" Sweepstakes. A similar sweepstakes that required online entry.
- The toll-free phone number used for this sweepstakes was 1-800-413-3000, the same number used during the Big Heavy Giveaway and the Beast Wars Call-in Contest.
- CyberTiger was released on September 30, 1999 for the PlayStation.
- ↑ "OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS ". cartoonnetwork.com. October 1999. http://web.archive.org/web/19991128191956/http://www.cartoonnetwork.com:80/feature/cybertiger/rules.html. Retrieved on August 1, 2018.