|Color||Season||Episodes||Season Premiere||Season Finale|
|1||26||August 16, 2002||October 11, 2003|
|2||13||October 18, 2003||January 10, 2004|
Season 1 (2002-2003)
|01||"The Beginning, Part 1"||Dean Stefan||August 16, 2002|
|After many years of peace on the planet Eternia, the Mystic Wall that has held evil back for so long begins to weaken. As the Royal Palace celebrates the sixteenth birthday of Prince Adam, Skeletor and his Evil Warriors finally succeed in destroying the Mystic Wall. Adam's mentor Man-At-Arms takes the teenager to the mysterious Castle Grayskull where a being known only as the Sorceress explains the history of evil on Eternia, and the very special destiny that awaits Adam.|
|02||"The Beginning, Part 2"||Dean Stefan||August 16, 2002|
|Prince Adam arrives on the battlefield in the Evergreen Forest to witness the heroes of Eternia facing defeat at the hands of Skeletor's Evil Warriors. Skeletor and Beast Man take to the skies on their Griffins with King Randor as their captive. After witnessing all of this, Adam hurries back to Castle Grayskull where he seeks out the Sorceress and openly accepts his destiny as He-Man.|
|03||"The Beginning, Part 3"||Dean Stefan||August 16, 2002|
|With the arrival of He-Man the tide of battle turns in favor of the heroes. With the Evil Warriors at bay, the most powerful man in the universe approaches the heroes dubbing them the "Masters of the Universe". Leaving the Masters of the Universe to once again battle the Evil Warriors, He-Man and Battle Cat race across Eternia in an effort to save King Randor from Skeletor.|
|04||"The Courage of Adam"||Dean Stefan||September 20, 2002|
|Wanting to prove himself, Prince Adam believes He-Man may not be needed if he steps up in battle. Meanwhile at Snake Mountain Skeletor tells his Evil Warriors that He-Man's sentimentality is his weakness and orders the capture of Adam in order to lure He-Man into a trap. When Adam is captured by the Evil Warriors he is separated from the Sword of Power, which is sent back to the Royal Palace. Realizing the true urgency of the situation Orko and Cringer journey to Snake Mountain in order to save Adam.|
|05||"Sky War"||Michael Reaves||September 27, 2002|
|Preying on the fragile truce between the Andreenids and the Avionians, Skeletor starts a war that threatens to tear the Mystic Mountains apart. As both tribes wage war in the skies of Eternia, Skeletor successfully obtains Ambrosia, a miracle Andreenid food that gives power to the individual who digests it. He-Man and Teela arrive to stop both the war and Skeletor.|
|06||"The Deep End"||Brooks Wachtel||October 4, 2002|
|An unexpected power surge across Eternia prompts the heroes and the villains to search the Sea of Rakash for answers. It becomes apparent that the Coridite crystal, long thought destroyed, still exists in the possession of Mer-Man. Man-At-Arms manages to grab the Coridite but Mer-Man prevents the hero from escaping. Just as Mer-Man is about to retrieve the crystal, his large fish ally swallows Man-At-Arms and the Coridite crystal! Unexpectedly, the Coridite causes a mutaion inside the giant fish, making the creature extremely powerful and dangerous and only He-Man can defeat the creature and rescue Man-At-Arms.|
|07||"Lessons"||Larry DiTillio||October 11, 2002|
|Embarrassed by his mixed-up magical spells, a dejected Orko strays from the Royal Palace. Meanwhile, Skeletor orders Evil-Lyn to steal a powerful artifact known only as the Ram Stone. Evil-Lyn must face her past in retrieving the object, just as a mysterious figure inside Castle Grayskull shows Orko just how important he is in the lives of his fellow Eternians.|
|08||"Siren's Song"||William Forrest Cluverius||October 18, 2002|
|Ram-Man is hypnotized by a beautiful Siren who plots to destroy the Masters.|
|09||"The Ties That Bind"||Dean Stefan||October 25, 2002|
|Injured during a battle with the Evil Warriors, an unconscious Teela is taken to Castle Grayskull by Man-At-Arms and receives a blood transfusion from the Sorceress. Recovering at the Royal Palace, Teela discovers that she now has telepathic powers and subsequently many questions for her father, questions that could lead her to a truth that she is not yet supposed to learn.|
|10||"Dragon's Brood"||Michael Edens & Mark Edward Edens||November 1, 2002|
|Racing their Sky Sleds through the Evergreen Forest, Prince Adam and Teela stumble upon and rescue a large dragon trapped in a cavern by a rockslide. Events soon take an unexpected turn as four dragon babies hatch in the grounds of the Royal Palace and begin to cause destruction. The Masters unite and race across Eternia, as the Evil Warriors, aided by the Dragons, attack Castle Grayskull with a ferocity never before seen!|
|11||"Turnabout"||Len Uhley||November 15, 2002|
|In an effort to prevent Skeletor's evil, Man-At-Arms invents a groundbreaking crystal belt that weakens the villain every time he performs an evil act, or even thinks about doing so. Skeletor is horrified to learn that he can never be evil again, but his Evil Warriors have other ideas. As the heroes believe more peaceful times are upon them Tri-Klops presents to Skeletor a harness, one that will turn He-Man's goodness against him!|
|12||"Mekaneck's Lament"||Erik & Lara Runnels||November 22, 2002|
|When Mekaneck's neck is injured during a battle with the Evil Warriors he is ordered to stay back and act as reconnaissance. Thoroughly depressed and doubting his own abilities Mekaneck seeks solace by a lake where he encounters an old man. Hearing of Mekaneck's woes the old man tells the hero that he could grant him any wish in exchange for a specific Amulet from the Sands of Fire. While Mekaneck heads off to retrieve the Amulet, the Sorceress tells Adam that the evil Count Marzo has returned...|
|13||"Night of the Shadow Beasts"||Michael Reeves||November 29, 2002|
|Beast Man introduces Skeletor to the Shadowbeasts, large powerful creatures that can attack at night in vast numbers. Knowing that the creatures hate any light source, Skeletor and his Evil Warriors cause Mount Barathrum to explode sending out a large ominous cloud which blocks out the moon. Ram Man must face his fears after Teela is injured during the attack, as the heroes soon realize that the Shadowbeasts are striking both the Royal Palace and Castle Grayskull!|
|14||"Underworld"||Steven Melching||December 13, 2002|
|With the peace talks between the Speleans and the Caligars having broken down, King Randor, Prince Adam, and Man-At-Arms journey to Subternia to help them reach a settlement. At the same time, the Evil Warriors decide to attack Castle Grayskull from below as all of their other methods have thus far failed. It is not long before the two groups meet in the depths of Eternia.|
|15||"The Mystery of Anwat Gar"||Kevin D. Campbell||December 20, 2002|
|After receiving a distressing vision, the Sorceress sends Prince Adam and Man-At-Arms to the small island of Anwat Gar to retrieve the Legacy Stones, which are ancient artifacts of great power still believed to exist. However, the pair discovers Sy-Klone, protector of the Legacy Stones, and is soon engaged in combat with the mighty warrior. The battle is interrupted when Skeletor arrives and gains the power of a Legacy Stone!|
|16||"The Monster Within"||Larry DiTillio||December 27, 2002|
|During a battle with the Evil Warriors, Man-E-Faces monster guise is taken control of by Beast Man, resulting in feelings of self-doubt for the hero. At Snake Mountain, Skeletor decides to enlist the services of two bounty hunters, Tuvar and Baddhra, in order to eliminate He-Man. The two hunters track He-Man to the Tar Swamp, where only Man-E-Faces can save him. However, Man-E-Faces refuses to play the role of the monster, his most powerful guise.|
|17||"Roboto's Gambit"||Michael Reaves||March 1, 2003|
|After failing to impress Skeletor with his latest plan, Tri-Klops decides to overthrow Eternia himself. It is not long before a near-indestructible army of Bone Monsters are making their way towards the Royal Palace! With the odds stacked against them, He-Man and Sy-Klone defend Eternia as Man-At-Arms' latest creation, Roboto, a strategic chess-playing robot, attempts to convince Teela that he can aid them in their battle.|
|18||"Trust"||William Forrest Cluverius||March 8, 2003|
|In an effort to strengthen the Masters' defenses, Stratos journeys to the Ice Mountains to retrieve a rare metal called Eternium. Unbeknownst to the hero, Trapjaw is also after the Eternium, and when the two confront one another, their battle causes them to fall into the caverns beneath the Ice Mountains. Because both are injured in the fall, they decide to form an uneasy alliance, unaware that they are being watched.|
|19||"Orko's Garden"||Len Uhley||March 15, 2003|
|When Orko’s role of overseeing the gardens at the Royal Palace proves to be a lot more difficult than he first expected, he journeys to the Evergreen Forest to seek out Moss Man. Orko takes some seeds from a strange creature who claims to be Moss Man, only to have the resulting vines overthrow the Royal Palace and capture everyone inside! When the real Moss Man appears, Orko learns that the strange creature he aided was in fact Evilseed!|
|20||"Buzz-Off's Pride"||Christy Marx & Randall Littlejohn||March 22, 2003|
|Buzz-Off, along with Orko, journey to Veridas, a land that houses the powerful Crystal of Prasinus. When the pair runs into three giants, Buzz-Off is defeated, and makes his way back to the Royal Palace where he tells no one of the incident. The Masters learn of the problems in Veridas and decide to help, knowing nothing of Buzz-Off's previous encounter. Soon, they discover that his desire for revenge against the giants may actually jeopardize their mission!|
|21||"Snake Pit"||Steven Melching||March 29, 2003|
|All of Eternia is put on high alert when Kobra Khan escapes from the Royal Palace prison compound. The Masters journey to the Mystic Mountains where they inform the mysterious Zodak of the situation. Skeletor is quick to employ the talents of Kobra Khan, unsuspecting of the Snake Man’s intent on releasing his ancestors from a hidden void in Snake Mountain.|
|22||"The Island"||Dean Stefan||April 5, 2003|
|On Orkas Island Dekker, the former teacher to Man-At-Arms is looking forward to a visit from his former pupil. News of the meeting does not go unheard however, and Dekker is captured by the members of Clawful's species. Arriving on the island, Man-At-Arms, Teela, and Prince Adam begin to suspect that there is something wrong when Dekker does not meet them and they see signs of a struggle.|
|23||"The Sweet Smell of Victory"||Kevin D. Campbell||April 12, 2003|
|Odiphus, a petty Eternian criminal, witnesses the Evil Warriors victorious over The Masters of the Universe. The small creature journeys to Snake Mountain where he tampers with one of Tri-Klops' latest experiments, causing an explosion. When the smoke clears, Odiphus emerges as a huge muscular warrior with black and white fur. However, the transformation has given him an awful stench!|
|24||"Separation"||Larry DiTillio||April 19, 2003|
|In an effort to separate themselves, Tuvar and Baddhra, still trapped in the single form of Two Bad, seek out the three pieces of the Triad of Discidium. The Sorceress alerts He-Man of the situation, explaining that the Spell of Separation was originally invoked by Hordak, but halted as it began to tear the planet apart! But He-Man is too late, Two Bad has already retrieved the three artifacts and is assembling the Triad of Discidium!|
|25||"The Council of Evil, Part 1"||Dean Stefan||October 4, 2003|
|In a remote area on Eternia, the Evil Warriors are all captured by the Masters of the Universe, an event witnessed by Skeletor with some humor in Snake Mountain. With the Eternian state of high alert no longer in force, the Masters take a long-deserved break. Their quality time is cut short when disturbances occur across the planet. When each of the Masters investigates, he or she vanishes. It soon becomes apparent that Skeletor has assembled a new group of warriors, The Council of Evil!|
|26||"The Council of Evil, Part 2"||Dean Stefan||October 11, 2003|
|Using the power of the Medallion of Serpos, King Hssss transforms Snake Mountain into the mighty snake god, Serpos! Serpos begins to cause great destruction on Eternia, viciously attacking the Royal Palace before heading to Castle Grayskull. The combined forces of He-Man and Zodak must not only save the Masters, but must also stop King Hssss and Serpos from ruling the planet Eternia!|
Season 2 (2003-2004)
|27||"The Last Stand"||Dean Stefan||October 18, 2003|
|Prince Adam is all that stands between Skeletor and Castle Greyskull, reunited with his power sword, he becomes He-Man and faces immeasurable odds. Meanwhile, the Masters are freed from their cell by a familiar ally, can they reach Greyskull in time to aid He-Man and save Eternia?|
|28||"To Walk With Dragons"||Dean Stefan||October 25, 2003|
|To prevent Skeletor's Serpintaurs from attacking the newly-formed Eternian Council, the Masters end up using special dragons to help defend them.|
|29||"Out of the Past"||Dean Stefan||November 1, 2003|
|Teela is drawn to a small village where she discovers further clues about her past.|
|30||"Rise of the Snakemen, Part 1"||Steve Melching||November 8, 2003|
|The Masters have to battle Skeletor's forces while trying to prevent Evil-Lyn, Kobra Khan, and General Rattlor from releasing the dreaded Snake Men from their ancient prison.|
|31||"Rise of the Snakemen, Part 2"||Steve Melching||November 15, 2003|
|Zodak joins forces with the Masters of the Universe to prevent the freed Snake Men from taking over Eternia.|
|32||"The Price of Deceit"||Larry DiTillio||November 22, 2003|
|Skeletor pursues Evil-Lyn, determined to punish her for betraying him and joining with the Snake-Men.|
|33||"Of Machines and Men"||Michael Halperin||November 29, 2003|
|The technology of Eternia is cut off by a mysterious force, rendering both the Masters and the forces of evil without fire-power. Meanwhile King Randor attempts to save Marlena.|
|34||"Second Skin"||Steve Melching||December 6, 2003|
|It's up to the Masters of the Universe to stop King Hiss from obtaining a devastatingly powerful ancient artifact, the Serpent's Ring.|
|35||"The Power of Grayskull"||Dean Stefan||December 13, 2003|
|The origin of Castle Greyskull is finally revealed as The Sorceress tells Prince Adam of the Elders, their power, and her role in the birth of He-Man|
|36||"Web of Evil"||Kevin D. Campbell||December 20, 2003|
|Webstor devoures Ambrosia and becomes strong enough to unleash an army of Spider-creatures to take control of Eternia. While helping He-Man to evacuate the nearby mining settlement, Man-At-Arms runs into his brother Fisto who Man-At-Arms suspects to have deserted him during the Great Unrest.|
|37||"Rattle of the Snake"||Steve Melching||December 27, 2003|
|The Masters track King Hiss through Subternia to a long-lost Snake Temple, which holds the key to releasing a terrible power, the power to set an ancient evil free from its prison.|
|38||"History"||Larry DiTillio||January 3, 2004|
|In her attempt to dethrone Skeletor, Evil-Lyn secretly allies herself with Count Marzo to set Hordak free from Despondos. Learning of Evil-Lyn's activity, King Hiss leads the Snake Men to the Well of Darkness, where Evil-Lyn and Marzo begin to cast a spell that could set Hordak free. While the Masters battle the Snake Men, He-Man battles King Hiss. After the battle, he discovers that Hordak is about to escape from Despondos. He-Man foils Evil-Lyn's plot and sends Hordak back to where he came from. Marzo betrays Evil-Lyn, regains his magic amulet, and he escapes to parts unknown.|
|39||"Awaken the Serpent"||Dean Stefan||January 10, 2004|
|Using a magic medallion, King Hiss transforms Snake Mountain into the monstrous Serpos, god of the Snake Men. With Serpos, King Hiss and his army of Snake Men set out to conquer Eternia for all time. Just as all hope seems lost, He-Man saves his beloved home world from Serpos. With the help of his friends and the powers of Grayskull, He-Man sends Serpos back to the Dark Hemisphere to be imprisoned in stone once more while the Snake Men retreat to parts unknown after the defeat of Serpos and their leader, King Hiss.|
- "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe "Courage of Adam" Talkback ". toonzone.net. September 20, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-courage-of-adam-talkback-spoilers.3127621/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe "Sky War" Talkback ". toonzone.net. September 27, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-sky-war-talkback-spoilers.3134011/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe "Deep End" Talkback ". toonzone.net. October 4, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-deep-end-talkback-spoilers.3140961/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe "Lessons" Talkback ". toonzone.net. October 11, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-lessons-talkback-spoilers.3148321/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe "Siren's Song" Talkback ". toonzone.net. October 18, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-sirens-song-talkback-spoilers.3155191/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe "Ties That Bind" Talkback ". toonzone.net. October 25, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-ties-that-bind-talkback-spoilers.3161901/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe "Dragon's Brood" Talkback ". toonzone.net. November 1, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-dragons-brood-talkback-spoilers.3168641/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe "Turnabout" Talkback ". toonzone.net. November 15, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-turnabout-talkback-spoilers.3181931/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe "Mekaneck's Lament" Talkback ". toonzone.net. November 22, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-meckanecks-lament-talkback-spoilers.3188661/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe "Night of the Shadow Beasts" Talkback ". toonzone.net. November 29, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-motu-night-of-the-shadowbeasts-talkback-spoilers.3194421/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- ""He-Man and the MoTU" - 'Underworld' - Talkback ". toonzone.net. December 13, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-motu-underworld-talkback-spoilers.3205901/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- ""He-Man and the MoTU" - 'Mystery of Anwat Gar' - Talkback ". toonzone.net. December 20, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-motu-mystery-of-anwat-gar-talkback-spoilers.3211691/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe "Monster Within" Talkback ". toonzone.net. December 27, 2002. http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-monster-within-talkback-spoilers.3218141/. Retrieved on July 1, 2016.
- "He-Man TV Schedule ". cartoonnetwork.com. February 10, 2003. http://web.archive.org/web/20030210101226/http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=323664&show=He-Man&filter=tm. Retrieved on August 9, 2016.
- "He-Man TV Schedule ". cartoonnetwork.com. April 13, 2003. http://web.archive.org/web/20030413184655/http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=323664&show=He-Man&filter=tm. Retrieved on August 9, 2016.
- "He-Man TV Schedule ". cartoonnetwork.com. October 1, 2003. http://web.archive.org/web/20031001140035/http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=323664&show=He-Man&filter=tm. Retrieved on August 9, 2016.
- "He-Man TV Schedule ". cartoonnetwork.com. December 2, 2003. http://web.archive.org/web/20031202025343/http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=323664&show=He-Man&filter=tm. Retrieved on August 9, 2016.
|Toonami Episode Guides|
|Cartoon Network (1997-2008)|
|Adult Swim (2012-Present)|